Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What I made to wear at the Conference

In April I made the Short and Sweet Cardigan from The Happy Hooker. The design is by Angela Best. I made it longer than the pattern, and with less gap in the front. Otherwise I knew that I would be tugging at it, trying to cover the way I like. The yarn is Little Lehigh Pebbles from Kraemer yarns. It's blue with little bits of green and fuschia, though that doesn't show well in the photo.



Next I made the Blue Skies Jacket from a Crochet! magazine, design by Tammy Hildebrand. I found the yarn on sale at Michaels as I was browsing, trying to decide what to make next. The yarn is Lion Brand Jiffy. This lovely sweater vest cost less than $10!




This last photo is a Ring Around the Posie that I made for last year's conference. But it's so cute, and lightweight & cool that I had to wear it again this year. The design was in an issue of Interweave Crochet, and is by Tammy Hildebrand. The yarn is NaturallyCaron Spa in a bamboo and acrylic blend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home