Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, September 11, 2009

barnacles and coral

My daughter sent this link to me after a friend had sent it to her. We have a lot of fun when she's home. I sit at the computer in the kitchen and she's at her laptop in the dining room and we occasionally send a "linkie" to something interesting. Sometimes we giggle and have to traipse to the other room to see the pictures. Expecially when daughter #2 sends a LOLcat!
Of course, I had to reciprocate and find links to hyperbolic crochet, and the coral reef projects.
Here's a set of pictures of a "reef display at the Chicago Cultural center" in 2007.
And a blog with photos of a "reef display in Sydney" .
For the geeks - "here is a website with the mathematics involved!"

Isn't this fascinating stuff! The beautiful crochet work, the reef structures, the mathematics....
Hope you see something that you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home