Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, September 07, 2009

Teeny, tiny crocheted animals

Would you like to see some of the smallest animals ever crocheted? I can't believe how small these are. My favorite is probably "Bon Bon Bear"
Just look at the size, or lack of it, in "this little bear"
They're not all bears, there are chicks, dogs, dolphins, ladybugs, and look at "these little snails!"

I am just amazed at the tiny, delicate work. This is amazing!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, September 13, 2009, Blogger Mary Grace McNamara said...

Hi Jane, thanks for your comment on my website concerning Tunisian Knit stitch.

According to my sources, the basic Tunisian stitch, or afghan stitch, is also called the Tunisian Knit stitch. The Tunisian stitch that resembles stockinette stitch in knitting is called the Tunisian Stockinette Stitch and I provided a tutorial on that one a little further on in my website. Here's the link to it... http://www.hookedonneedles.com/2009/02/learn-to-crochet-tunisian-stockinette.html

I think Tunisian crochet is one of those forms of needlework where you will find as many different names and techniques as you will find people who do it! It's all fun and creative though, and it's great to share our knowledge of it with others.

I would have replied directly, but your comments are set to no-reply and I couldn't find your email address anywhere on your website.

I hope you visit Hooked On Needles again soon!

MGM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home