Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photos from Chain Link Conference in Buffalo

It's taken a little while to get photos from my camera onto my computer. I usually like to go back to the corresponding posts and related photos, but I think this time I'll add some post just of photos.
Here are some shots of the architecture around the hotel and conference center.


I asked Margie to pose as if she was studying the architecture:


There was a beautiful fountain between the conference center and one of several spots that we tried out for coffee. Here's Margie in front of the fountain:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home