Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, September 06, 2009

ADD crocheting & some blogs to read

This week I've been ADD crocheting...a little scrumble for the purse on Tuesday evening, a little on the Mystery CAL on Friday, a little on a baby afghan on Saturday evening, ...
then a little on-line pattern search on Saturday afternoon, a little technical work this evening...

I've just enjoyed reading Doris Chan's blog, and realized that it's one that I haven't recommended to readers. Here it is "Doris's blog"

My "read it every day" blog is Dee Stanziano. Check out "Dee's blog"
Her post of September 1st reminds me that it's time for the 60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge. I've participated for several years, and this year I'll encourage our CGOA Chapter to participate. In a Bernat newsletter yesterday they announced new yarns and a new promotion called Knit and Crochet for Breast Cancer. They have some lovely new yarns, and 4 free patterns - chemo caps, prayer shawls, and scarves. I think I'll combine the Bernat and Dee's 60 Scarves Challenge for the chapter. We can donate the scarves to the Hershey Medical Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home