Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Crochet Quiz

Well, school has been back in session for a week or two, it's time for a quiz. Don't panic, it's a crochet quiz.
Hmmm, Have I posted this link before? I like the fact that when you check your answers they give the % of quiz takers that got that question correct. As expected the basic questions about abbreviations and beginner patterns got about 94-98%. I was amazed that on the question about what size hook to use to make a doily, only 28% got the right answer. Surely there are more crocheters than that who make doilies! I can't be alone in this love! Wait, I know that I'm not because of all the great groups to which I belong: Antique Threadwork, Doily of the Month, Crochet Partners.
Have fun!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 15, 2009, Blogger L. said...

Hi Jane,

I'm Greeneyes on Ravelry and just stopped by to say I took the crochet quiz which was fun. I scored 10 out of 10 correct so I'm very pleased with myself at the moment.

Take care and I'll talk to you (cyber talk, LOL) on the Learn Crochet forum soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home