Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Crochet Vacation!

I'm planning my summer crochet vacation, a simple week-long trip to Buffalo to attend the CGOA Conference. While there I'm hoping to see Niagra Falls and see some of the architechture of the region. I need to find a travel guide as see what else is "not to be missed". I'm just been in touch with a CGOA member from Texas, and they're planning a weekend mini-conference in October. Do you think I could convince my husband that I need another crochet vacation?
Well, as I'm thinking about my simple crochet vacation, classess, business trip; I just read in the Crochet Insider about Dora's crochet vacation...She's researching the origins of crochet and is traveling to Sarejavo, Albania and Istanbul!!
Maybe I should find a topic to research and get "research grant" money for a trip!

Oh well, I wish Dora a great trip, luck finding information, and I'm awaiting ready about the travel and the crochet information that she discovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home