Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Progress on baby dress

I've been crocheting almost non-stop for days, just trying to finish the skirt on this baby dress. My husband came home from work today and said "She's crocheting. Still working on that skirt!"
Tonight I actually finished the skirt, and the sleeves, and started the collar. Tomorrow I have one row of the collar, and then need to buy some white bamboo thread. There's one row of white on the bottom of the skirt, bottom of the sleeves, and I think 3 rows around the collar. Then I'll be all done. It's really a very sweet little dress. Note - when you go shopping for the white bamboo thread, look for 3 buttons for the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home