Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Home from Abingdon

It seems I left myself stranded in Abingdon, only in blogland, not in real life. I'll tell you a little about Sunday's drive home, and then what's been happening crochet-wise since arriving home.
Sunday we were up fairly early, and we packed up cars and hit the road. It wasn't a very exciting day - I drove and drove, stopped at a rest stop, drove some more, stopped for gas, drove some more, stopped at another rest stop, drove, stopped for very late lunch - there was a Michaels near the diner so I did spend a little time looking at the new yarn department and picked up a few of the free patterns for the Michaels brand yarn, drove more, and finally arrived home.

I'm glad that I got this fun trip to visit with family, and got in some sightseeing, craft shopping, and yarn shopping, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home