Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CGOA 15th Anniversary! Crystal Jubilee



The CGOA is celebrating its 15th Anniversary!! Part of the celebration includes a contest for an anniversary logo. The contest was announced through the CGOA Membership group and on Ravelry. The winning logo, designed by Mary Servillo of Long Island, NY, will be added to the CGOA website, and will be made into a lapel pin that will be available to members attending the Chain Link Conference in Buffalo in August. I've just found out that the logo will be printed on canvas tote bags which will soon be available at Cafe Press. Isn't this a fabulous design promoting crochet and the CGOA!

I've added the logo to my sidebar, below the CGOA logo. They look fab together!

There are other fun things being planned to celebrate the CGOA Anniversary. Get more information by checking the "CGOA website" and the Yahoo group CGOA Membership, and I'll try to keep you posted, also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home