Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, November 08, 2008

New threadwork finished

Tonight I finished a small filet piece, I don't think that I've even mentioned starting it. I was looking for small, easy pieces to show the Guild chapter and came across this snowflake block. Working it up gave me a good review of filet technique so that I'm a little more prepared to share.
I was thinking about blocking this, and the two doilies that have been on the ironing board for several weeks (isn't that pitiful?). but as my #2 daughter mentions every time she walks by me here at the computer "Dude, you have to be up early in the morning". So I think I better head to bed, and plan on blocking,....
Tomorrow morning a group of ladies from the Crochet in Public at Borders, and the CGOA Chapter are meeting for breakfast, and then heading to a local yarn shop. Sunday I've got a photo shoot I've scheduled for another member, I'm encouraging her to submit some wonderful designs for publication. Then sometime between now and Tuesday morning I have the weekly - grading papers, lesson plans, homework, etc. So I'll block in the middle of the night sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home