Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, November 08, 2008

2009 Conference

WooHoo!!
The 2009 CGOA Conference has been officially announced. It will be held Aug. 5-9, in Buffalo, NY. Definitely closer than Manchester, NH. Okay, I'm starting to make plans, and set aside some $. I wonder what fun classes I might take this year....oh, I hope Dee teaches some of the same ones she did this year for the first time. I definitely want to take the Crochet your Knit class. Maybe there will be some Tunisian classes that I haven't taken yet, or maybe I should try something involving beading or jewelry making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home