Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Next doily finished

I finished the orange doily on Sunday evening, but I haven't had time to block it yet. I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of crochet things tomorrow, because I have the evening off work. But, it is Trick or Treat night, I will have to man the door and candy supply.
Tuesday evening at Borders I worked on the spiderweb runner. If I've calculated correctly, I'm about 5/6ths of the way to the finish line. Pun intended - runner, finish line. Yeah, not so funny.
I've spent a lot of time swatching stitch ideas for the Special Olympic scarves in Delft blue and white. One evening I tried about 6 different ideas, and frogged every single one. Last night, while crocheting and watching tv after work, I started a scarf in Tunisian. I've only gotten about 6 rows finished, but I have a feeling this one will be staying on the hook.
I'd like to find some time to catch up on my Ravelry reading. I've joined 37 groups, I think. If you're a "Ravelry" member, check out the Learn Crochet group. I've become a Jedi Master (instructor), and a moderator. It's fun and informative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home