Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's on the hooks?

School started, and I've got so much new paperwork that I'm falling behind on crochet paperwork and my blog. I've not been blogging, does that mean that I'm not crocheting? Hardly, so what's on the hooks?

In thread -
the spiderweb table runner is about 2/3 finished, and got set aside while I worked on other things
a doily in bright orange, that I started at a Tuesday night CIP, it's about 3/4 finished
need to select a motif for the Antique Threadwork CAL and work it up

In yarn -
Tunisian shawl for shawl ministry
Tunisian baby afghan for shawl ministry
Tunisian baby sweater design in progress
Christmas afghan in Victorian colors, almost finished

Today's project - grading papers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home