Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Field Trip

There were 12 of us today for breakfast, if we count the little one. And I think we need to count the little one, she had a sausage in each hand, and was pleasant for most of the meal and shopping.
After a leisurely, chattering breakfast at Bob Evans, we headed to the nearby LYS, "Yarn-Love" . We all had a great time looking at the beautiful fibers, and petting yarn. I, of course, had people reading labels for me before I did any petting.
I bought a cotton-acrylic blend from Kraemer Yarns, right here in PA. It's called Little Lehigh Pebbles. I'm envisioning a light, casual top. The color is called "It's a Boy", it's light blue with almost microscopic bits of green and fuschia. Will have to sort through patterns for just the right thing. I also bought one skein of Queensland Bebe Cotsoy, a cotton/soy blend to make at least one little cap for the Knit One/Save One. I want to make the "Tulip preemie" hat from Dee's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home