Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bernat Jr. Jacquards



I've scanned a swatch of the Bernat Jr. Jaquards worked in Tunisian Knit stitch. The colorway is called Grape Juice, isn't it lovely! The colors on my moniter don't match the color of the yarn, it's much brighter in real life. (I wonder if I need my moniter adjusted, or maybe it's in the scanner software.) It's also very soft. This would make a lovely sweater for a baby or a toddler!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 01, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm desperately seeking Bernat Grape Juice yarn... seems to be discontinued. I wa wondering if you might have any leftover that you'd be willing to sell? I probably only need about a half skein. Thanks, Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home