Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ring Around the Posie!

Yeah! I've finished this top in time to wear it to the conference! I really love how it turned out. This is a beautiful pattern, and the bamboo yarn is fabulous, soft with a nice sheen.
I'm already looking at other patterns for wearables! I've been thinking of a short-sleeved sweater in a fingering or laceweight yarn. The body in Tunisian knit stitch, with possibly shells & columns on the hemline, and edges of sleeves. Right now I don't have any yarn that I'd want to use for this, do I? I have a fingering weight acrylic in mint green that I bought with the idea of a baby layette. May need to do some swatching.
Right now I had better put those ideas aside for a few days and organize the paperwork for the conference classes, make sure I've finished all the homework for my classes, make lists of what I want to take, figure out what we still need to put into the camper, do laundry and pack,...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home