Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I left us all hanging after Day 1 of the Conference. I'm going to do a big skip, and get back to Day 2 soon. I spent 3 days at the Conference, 1 day driving to Maryland to spend Sunday with my Mother-in-law. Then we drove back to PA, and spent 2 days unloading the camper, sorting out crochet bags, unpacking suitcases, doing laundry, and then repacking suitcases and crochet bags. Then I spent a day driving to North Carolina where I'm visiting with my parents, my sister is in from Texas, and my extended family is within an hour's driving time.
We're having a great visit, and I've got notes on the Conference and will get back to that fun as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home