Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

(Any?) Doily progress

Today I finished the last row of the light pink, while working I thought about the next section being white. I really would love to have a third shade of pink, Michaels didn't have a third choice. So today I spent a lot of time online searching for thread, then went shopping at WalMart and AC Moore, and didn't find a lighter pink. I'm looking for a pink that's just barely pink, just a shimmer of color. I'll do a little more shopping tomorrow, but I may have to go back and finish with the white. Possibly the last round in shaded pinks to tie everything together. We'll see what tomorrow finds.

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
If you cannot locate the color thread you're looking for, check out the embroidery floss! You may need to do a bit more joining, but the end results may be perfect for what you want to do!
~Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home