Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Doily progress

I started this doily Tuesday evening at our Stitching in Public session at Borders. We crochet, chat, look at books & magazines, drink coffee, chat more, crochet more, etc.
I usually like to take a project that doesn't require a lot of focus on the pattern, because we're chatting a lot.
Anyway, I started the doily with the variegated pink, planning to change to dark pink, then light pink, then white, and then variegated for the final round of singles. The project was looking great...


The picture is a little blurry in the center as I scanned it, and had the lid open a little. I didn't want to flatten the texture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home