Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's on the hooks?

Right now I have a design I really love on the Tunisian hooks. It's a sportweight yarn and a size K wooden hook, and my own design. Fun, fun.
In yarn I'm working on some ideas for the latest "It's all about the Purple Afghan". Haven't made any final decisions, will probably go out to AC Moore tomorrow to look at yarn.
In thread, I pulled out a book I bought several weeks ago, Extra-Special Doilies by Mary Werst. I bought 3 balls of # 10 thread, dark pink, light pink, and a variegated pink. I'm playing with coloring sections. I like the idea, will post pictures as it progresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home