Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Doily designed from CAL motif


This is the little doily that I made from the CAL motif. I added several extra rounds of "ch 4, sc in loop", then when it looked like it was going to start cupping, I changed it to "ch 5". I wasn't sure that I liked the variegated thread, but I do think the doily is pretty. I might go back to this pattern, and see how far I can extend the lacy portion and make a larger doily. I might add a little "fancy" to the last round, maybe some picots.
Don't forget that you can click on any picture and see it in a bigger format. The colors and stitches really show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home