Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off the hooks & the blocking board

Yesterday I finished & blocked the Cathedral Lace runner that's for my sister. It's from the Nov/Dec 1990 Hooked on Crochet! I hope to have a picture soon, but I have to get out the digital camera, etc. I really like the smaller items that I can just pop on the scanner, & upload to the site.

Tonight was Shawl Ministry night, and I worked on the blue & coral ripple. Slowly but surely.

Then I spent most of the evening looking at the beautiful doilies on this site "Mimi's crochet page" It sent me to thinking about using color in doilies. I've got a lot of new WIM (Works in Mind) and a stack of newly printed patterns. Next thing you know I'll be back at that site I posted a few days ago about the pretty colored thread!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked my doilies. I loved looking at what you've done too. Very impressive! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home