Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Doily progress update

I'm been crocheting seriously all day, making great progress on this doily. I just finished round 20 of the 31. (For us math crazies, that's 20/31, not a pretty fraction!) But we can round off and say that I'm about 2/3rds finished!
One more round and I'll change colors again. Here's how it's looking...

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 06, 2007, Blogger katiejayinpa said...

This is a very very pretty doily and i really llike the colors you are using!

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

Thanks, Katie
I like those 2 pinks together, just wish I had found a 3rd before I started the project. Hunting for another color at this point is frustrating. I've resorted to white,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home