Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Stitch in Time Doily Blocking Guides

Look what I found! Doily blocking guides, for all different types of doilies and snowflakes. There are guides for 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 20 and 24 points! The next time I make that pretty little 9 pointed doily, I'll have the perfect blocking guide. I might even make a pretty design that had 11 points. The mathematician part of me did object to 11 points, though.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going through "Jane Withdrawl" here ... where are you? What have you been up to? We miss you! :)
Hope you had a fiberlicious Holiday & New Year,
~Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home