Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Maggie's Crochet

I just received a newsletter from Maggie's Crochet and enjoyed this notice "Our new grandson Andrew was born Saturday November 25th at 12:02. Much to our surprise all the babies in the nursery were wearing crocheted pumpkin hats!" Included in the newsletter is an adorable picture of the baby is his crocheted pumpkin hat.
The newsletter always has pattern booklets and yarns that are featured or are on sale. Usually there is a free pattern for a simple project included with each order. I've loved all the patterns that I've ordered from this site, and enjoy seeing the regular newsletters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home