Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

If you still think that Tunisian crochet is thick, heavy & stiff - try this beautiful shell stitch. It's more open than it looks in the picture, very lacy. It's # 30 in the 101 Stitches book.








This is #97, a wonderful two color pattern. Wish you could see it in real life! The color contrast is stronger than the scanned picture shows. I made this blue & white block, and also a pink & white block. I'm thinking of trying 3 colors. maybe a yellow, white, green, white striping pattern.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 26, 2006, Blogger L. said...

Which Michaels do you teach the Tunisian class at? I'm in PA also and would love to learn this type of crochet....something that I've always stayed away from for some reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home