Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Newest Sonshapes hook

On Monday the mailman brought my latest Sonshapes hook! It is Alabaster hardwood in blue and green, size P. It has a ring of green beads in silver, a crystal and a blue tinted butterfly on top, and 3 dangles with blue, green and silver beads and crystal danglies. Oh so pretty!!

I now have 10 Sonshapes hooks, I really love each one. I'm still searching for an H, I keep getting outbid:-(
Here is a picture of the first 8. Not shown, an F in brown, tan & red wood tones, no beads; and the P shown above.
click on picture to get a large view

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home