Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sorting

Today I spent a few hours sorting through patterns, files, and stacks of papers, trying to get things better organized. Don't worry, I still have hours and hours worth of sorting still to do. I did find some patterns and books that I've been thinking about starting projects from. (That's not grammatically correct!)
One thing I found was a copy of the instructions for the square that we made in the Overlay Crochet class at CGOA Regional last March. So, while watching tv, I worked on a square out of #10 thread.

This is the first 9 rows, picture isn't great because it's a scan, but isn't it working up nicely. It's just 2 inches across! There are a lot of threads hanging from the back, and not a lot of places to work them in. If I can figure out how to finish this nicely, I might add it to my name tag at the convention.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Overlay Crochet is beautiful; I love the colors, Jane!
~Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home