Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tunisian summer tee pattern

I've found a great pattern for a summer top. Would love to make this for the CGOA conference. That would mean making it after finishing this afghan, dance recital is June 24th, less than 2 weeks. Oh, and before leaving for the conference on July 11th. Maybe if I get it started I could finish it at the hotel during the conference. But I now know better than to plan to spend a lot of time on projects. There are classes, dinners, fashion shows, fiber & book market, people to chat with, homework from classes, new techniques that call you to work on them instead of watching tv in your room, etc.
Also, this top calls for a linen yarn, notice that it's $16.95 per skein and the large calls for 7 skeins. I'd want to get 8 or 9 to make an extra large, and not worry about running out, at $16.95 each. I don't think so. Let's spend some time looking at other fibers that might work.
And now singing, "Dream on, Dream on".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home