Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, June 30, 2006

"Homework" for Chain Link - CGOA National Conference

I finally started on the work I need to get done as prepartion for my classes. I asked a friend with a lot of sewing and costume making experience to help me with taking my measurements and creating a pattern sloper for the design clas with Lily Chin. Along with all the sewing experience, my friend also did some drafting work, along with my extensive sewing experience, we were able to measure and crate slopers for both of us in a few hours. We had plenty of time to drink tea and chat while working, and had a great time.
Tonight I will start on the easier assignments, such as swatches and collecting old, interesting patterns. I'm already making lists of materials that I'll need to add to my crochet bag, and lists of crocheted clothing, purses etc that I want to take along. Less than 2 weeks to go!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase, too? What a great event to look forward to - despite the hours of work and preparation. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home