Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Latest finished items

Monday evening I made 2 chemo hats. The recipient had requested a color to go with blue jeans, so one was baby blue and had a round of crossed doubles near the edge. The other was navy, with the round of crossed doubles in baby blue, and a little ruffle on the edge. They were cute, wish I'd remembered to take a picture.
Yesterday I spent time taking pictures of my newest cookie jar acquisition. Made sure to get some doilies in the shots! Camera is not digital, and I have about 18 pictures to the end of the roll, so it'll be awhile before they're posted.
Last night was a night out crocheting at Michaels. I showed off the shell doily set, and the Tunisian scarf I made from clearance bin yarn I bought last time. I spent the evening on my toe-up socks. Several people commented on how much I had gotten done. I continued working on the socks while watching a movie (Western) with hubby last night. I guess that I should find time today to take the pictures of feet with half finished socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home