Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Babies who look like angels

Someone in one of my many groups was looking for patterns for men, especially afghans and sweaters. One of the suggestions included a link to a baby afghan on this site, Crochet Garden. Wow! What beautiful work, I spent way too long looking at all the beautiful baby dresses & hats on this site. There are also some great looking hats and scarves. All patterns are for sale, and the creator has written an enticing paragraph for each. This site has something unique, each pattern has a link to pictures of the items made by the pattern testers.
This went on to My Favorites very quickly, will plan to come back often. Spend some time drooling over the gorgeous designs at this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home