Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Jasmine doily

Well, last night I was feeling much better about this doily. I was all the way up to negative 1/3 rounds! Went to bed knowing that this morning I could get into some positive numbers.
And for the last couple days, I've been thinking about a variation, taking 2 of these and making them into something besides a doily. A beautiful accessory.
So I get to the end of round 12, again! I've reached Zero and ready for positive numbers....and the last part of the round doesn't meet the beginning of the round. Huh?? Don't think I've ever had that happen with a doily. So, I frog again, back to round 8. And find the mistake, I started round 8, 1 triangle in from where I should have. So, I think this doily, very pretty at round 8 will become that accessory, and I'll start fresh on the full doily. That, however, will have to wait until I finish this afghan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home