Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Along with teaching Tunisian crochet, I'm very involved in helping others learn to crochet and helping with other aspects of crochet. I am one of two volunteer email correspondents for the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA). I also answer crochet questions on AllExperts.com We answer all kinds of crochet questions - how do I do an sc dec? I'm in the SCA or a Civil War Reenactor, can I make crochet garments? I'm having trouble with the following instructions.
I also am an instructor and a moderator on Ravelry's Learn Crochet group.
Today, I helped a crocheter who was making a bowtie for a bear on an afghan. I broke the instructions down step-by-step. In order to do this accurately and write it as clearly as possible, I grabbed a hook and yarn. Here's the little bowtie:

I had to show that pretty Sonshapes hook that I used!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home