Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Time! CGOA Conference Class Preview

It's time!
The Classes for the Summer Conference were posted yesterday. I did a quick review of the classes while I was printing them out yesterday afternoon. I was a little late arriving to our informal crocheting in public, I had to wait for all 30 pages to print. Today, I want to spend some serious time with the print-out, a pencil, a set of highlighters and maybe an Excel spreadsheet to help with the final selection of classes.
I have one, and maybe two ladies who are going to drive with me. Road Trip! Road Trip with Crochet and fiber!! The plans are coming together and I'm excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home