Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More on Classes

I started my spreadsheet, and I've narrowed it down to 21 classes. Not bad, but I've only got 8 time slots! And I've learned from previous years that it's good to take one or two of those off to relax, sleep late, visit the market, chat with friends, etc.
I'm taking a break, then I need to seriously assess 1) what I already know 2) what I can learn on my own from a book, magazine or website 3) what I need NOW in my professional life 4) what sounds so exciting that I have to take it now! 5) what will be offered again next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home