Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, April 06, 2009

Dancing in the Streets may now Begin!!

This morning I registered for "the Conference", and I just reserved "the hotel room"!
We can now dance in the streets and party!!
Am I a little too excited? I don't think so!
I registered for Professional Development Day, and the PDD Luncheon on Wednesday, a full day of classes with "Dee Stanziano" on Thursday (Crochet your Knit and Tunisian- on the Short), a full day of classes with "Lily Chin" on Friday (Crocheting Sweaters from the Top Down), and a full day of classes with "Karen Klemp" on Saturday (Aran Crochet). In addition to all this class time, I signed up for admission to the Market, the CGOA Chapter coffee (Fri), the Banquet, Fashion Show and Silent Auction (Sat), and the CGOA Commemorative Hook.
Hope to see you in Buffalo in August!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 07, 2009, Blogger CrochetingWithDee.com said...

It will be my pleasure to have you in my classes!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
~Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home