Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy week

How are things progressing? I've gotten two doilies and a snowflake filet blocked and off the board. I now need to block the runner that I finally finished and get it ready to take to hubby's aunt when we go down for family get-together for Christmas.

I've finished 2 baby hats for Knit One, Save One using Dee's Tulip hat pattern. It's absolutely adorable, and I used Cotsoy, a blend of cotton and soy, that's unbelievably soft. I also made a little hat using Tunisian shells and columns pattern and Bernat Baby Jacquards. It's a soft green, pink, yellow and white that looks very springy, like Easter grass! or pastel jelly beans!




This week I also finished up the afghan for the dance studio. I used the Skipping Stones at Patricia Hewlett's site, and used mill ends of hunter green and cranberry, RH soft white and a Victorian Christmas variegated called Holly & Ivy.

Yesterday I did some shopping at Joann Fabric for craft supplies. Then I made some Christmas ornaments. One will be for the Tuesday Crochet in Public group that meets at Borders, and one will probably go to Yarn-Love (LYS) for their Christmas garland. I dropped off 3 ornaments last week. I might write the info on how to make the ornaments next week. But until Tuesday evening, it's a secret!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 01, 2009, Blogger CrochetWithDee said...

Your Tulip Cap looks fantastic! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home