Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Monday, December 08, 2008

Lost in the time-space continuum

I'm still around, and all is well. It's just that this school year seems more "packed" with activities than others. I have 3 part-time jobs all related to education, and on the "school year schedule". Having homeschooled our 2 girls, this artificial schedule can be constricting! Along with that, our local CGOA Guild is very busy at this time of year, we're finishing up hats to mail to Save the Children's Knit One/Save One campaign, and finishing up scarves for the Special Olympics project, we're having an ornament exchange in our Tuesday evening Hooks and Needles (Crochet in Public) group, I'm scheduling meetings for the coming year, and we're starting to work on the 2009 Gathering of the Guilds. Ah, I'm also finishing up the latest afghan to be donated to the dance studio to be raffled as a fund-raiser.

I have several posts started and waiting in the draft stage. Maybe I'll catch up with them soon.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 09, 2008, Blogger SAM said...

Hi Jane,

I'm a LYS owner in Texas and just received several samples from this company. So far I'm very impressed with the Tunisian hook. I've been looking for a nice bamboo 9" hook - this is a winner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home