Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Crochet, dance, theatre, art

I received the latest Talking Crochet newsletter this week, and it had several very interesting articles. One that caught my imagination was the newspaper article from Tacoma, about a fiber festival. One of the activities involved public participation in crocheting dresses on dancers, and then the dancers performed. Since daughter #1 is in theatre and opera, and daughter #2 is in theatre and dance, and I'm so into crochet, it really was of interest. Hope that you enjoy it.
BTW, if you still haven't signed up for the Talking Crochet newsletter, don't miss another fun, fact-filled issue. "newsletters"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home