Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

What I've been working on this week


Monday I finished the Posh Pineapple, and blocked it. I love it!


Tuesday evening I worked on a motif.

Looks like I'm on the last round, I should finish this up sometime this week.
Thursday and Friday, I worked on swatches, sorted books, and spent a lot of time online.

Yesterday I made a scarf for the 60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge. It's done in Tunisian simple stitch, with some purls to create a border. The color is Fuschia, but my scanner does not like that color, it made it salmon. I tried to adjust the color, but it's just an approximation.

Then I started another scarf, it's a Tunisian honeycomb, using a periwinkle blue.
Today I taught a Tunisian class at Michaels. I've got an idea for another scarf, actually two more, will I have time to finish two more before the end of the challenge. At the rate I was going yesterday, yes. But tomorrow and Tuesday are busy with school, and Wednesday evening I work. Thursday I tutor and this week is also a CGOA Chapter meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home