Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Project Progress

I've been away for a few days, visiting family. I'll take just a few minutes to note progress on a few things, then hit the sack. I have a lot of things to finish up in the next few days.

Satuday was Class Preview Day at Michaels, we had 3 hours of sitting in the yarn department displaying some of the projects for our classes, and demonstrating some basic techniques. I took along squares of various Tunisian stitches done in pastels. I need to join them & add a border to create a sampler baby afghan, this will be the new display for my classes. That's my focus for tomorrow & Friday. I have beginner classes scheduled for Friday & Sunday.

Would like to do a few more rows on the "ghan" I'm doing for the Shawl Ministry. That's Monday evening. Then maybe finish one more scarf to give to a charity, I'd need to give it to a friend on Tuesday evening.

The pineapple doily is coming along nicely. I have 3 more rounds to do. I love the way the pineapples are done, very different from the usual. More on this when I post the finished picture.

Then I still have swatches, notes & ideas for a sweater with the Bernat Natural Blends Soy. I'd like to more this higher on my "to do" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home