Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, September 28, 2007

Talking Crochet newsletter

This latest issue of Talking Crochet has a funny "tail" written by a fellow crocheter. I think you'll LOL when you read it. There is also a review of two new books, Delma's Diagonal Stitch and Quick-to-Stitch Prayer Shawls. I've added the Pray Shawls book to my "purchase soon" list. I'll donate it to my Prayer Shawl Ministry, as another source of patterns for everyone. It will also give me another chance to remind them that they can't copy patterns from books and pass them around freely. There is also a nice calendar of up-coming crochet/fiber events. Our local Guild is planning a day trip to Stitches East in Baltimore. You can get more information from the link in the newsletter.

To subscribe to the newsletter, check out the above link. From this site, you can also subscribe to several other newsletters in which you might be interested; newsletters on knitting, sewing, quilting and other crafts and hobbies. I found the Quilting Color Magic to be helpful in selecting colors for crocheted afghans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home