Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Project Progress

I have just one more block to finish on the Tunisian sampler baby afghan. I think I spend most of yesterday trying to find the colors that I wanted, and swatching to get a hook & the number of stitches that would make the block the size that I needed it to be. When I finish this I can assemble the last 5 blocks and join them to the 20 that are already assembled. Then a simple border and it will be ready to take in to Michaels for a display. I have a class tomorrow afternoon, I'd like to have it ready then.
The doily has been set aside until this afghan is finished, then I have about 2 rounds left. It's going to need some major blocking, but I really love these pineapples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home