Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

motif CAL #6

I spent several hours online today looking at more motifs that might be good for the Crochet-a-Long (CAL) at the Antique Threadwork group. I found quite a few that I really love, including about 10 pineapples squares that I had missed on "Celt's Vintage Crochet".
If I remember correctly, out of the 5 motifs we've done so far, only one was a square, the rest circles. So I purposely selected a square for this month. I took the pattern and some thread along to our crochet at Border's this evening and I was able to finish the motif. I blocked it when I got home, so I should be able to throw it on the scanner in the morning & then post it to the group and here.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 13, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get a copy of the pattern for "motif CAL # 6 ?
"Celt's Vintage Crochet" closed.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I join Crochet-a-Long (CAL) at the Antique Threadwork group?

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I sign up for
the Crochet-a-Long (CAL) at the Antique Threadwork group?

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

Most of the patterns from Celt's Vintage Crochet have been moved to a Yahoo group to protect copyright. You need to join the group on Yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/celtsvintagecrochet/

I think that #6 might be Pine Cone Runner #80.

Jane

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011, Blogger Jane's Hooked on Crochet said...

"How do I join Crochet-a-Long (CAL)"
This CAL is from several years ago, and we're no longer working on it. You can always check the files on Antique Threadwork (another Yahoo group) and see notes about the various motifs. Most of the motifs are from the Celt's Vintage group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home