Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dainty Drawstring Bag

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings I worked on this bag. I have the first 8 rounds finished and written in modern form. Rounds 9 and 10 have been worked, edited, frogged, re-stitched so many times! I think I might have it figured out. I was thinking that I could post my "translation", because I don't consider that a derivative work. But,... after reading the terms of use and distribution, I think that they might consider that a derivative work, because of the use of the words "alter or transform".
I'll be working on this tonight (Tuesday) when we get together at Borders for crocheting in public. Or maybe I should take something easier, and save this for when I'm home alone, and not watching tv!

We took our camper out this weekend, we stayed at a very nice campground in Western PA. Spent Friday evening & Saturday visiting my dad's side of the family. Saturday night there was a dance at the campground, most of the time we watched the kids and teens dance to pop stuff (we sang along with the oldies). But there were some slow dances at the end of the evening & we had fun. Sunday we went to a reunion for my mom's side of the family. It was the family's 59th reunion!

Need to get back to crocheting, I have a lot of projects on the hooks, and way too many more in mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home