Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Busy, busy

Yesterday I finished the last contract piece that I needed to get done. It's beautiful, love this stitch design. Wish I could show you and tell you more. When the book comes out in the Fall, and I have a copy in hand, I'll tell you all about it.
In the meantime, you'll just have to be satisfied with the other things I'm working on. Thursday night was our local CGOA meeting, Those Yarn Crocheters in Harrisburg, PA. We had 6 in attendance and had a great show and tell time, then we worked on projects that we brought or on learning to work from symbol instructions. I had brought along a large stack of books and magazines with instructions and designs. At least 2 took home a magazine to complete the design that they had started during the meeting. We'd like to plan a "field trip" to another yarn shop soon. I need to get some family plans definitely on the calendar to know what days I have available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home