Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blog of Interest

I discovered a new blog today that I'm just in love with. I was exploring with Google's image search for crochet. Among pictures of doilies and crocheted tops, which I will explore more later, I found pictures of actual paintings of ladies crocheting. These paintings are sparse compared to paintings of people knitting, so I wanted to explore. That led me to this blog that I absolutely LOVE!
The writer has a marvelous way with words, as well as knitting, crocheting, photographing,... Each blog entry is packed with pictures. I really love some of the photos of a crocheted blanket with a ball of yarn, or a quilted piece with a plate of candy. Each entry is also packed with love; love of family, flowers, books, fabrics, homes, food, chocolate, wine, life,...
And she's writing a book about it all, I just went to Amazon and added it to my Wish List.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home