Jane's Hooked on Crochet

A place to write about my crocheting, things I'm learning, book reviews, ideas, projects in mind, works in progress, patterns, photos, fair entries, whatever...

Friday, March 30, 2007

How can one person have such a long "to do" list?

I usually grab a piece of scratch paper and scribble a quick "to do" list, adding & deleting regularly. When this paper has most of the things crossed off, I start a new list. Yesterday I realized that my list is getting more "wonky" every day! I decided to try a "to do" list on an Excel Spreadsheet. I started with categories like Home (balance checkbook, mail package to DD #1- email her to get her address this month), CHESS (that's where I teach math, so entries like grade papers), Micahels (where I teach crochet, check April schedule, create new class in Tunisian), Crochet (personal, CALs, contract work, new designs), and CGOA Chapter (we're offical! I need to schedule the library meeting room, plan meeting ideas, collect papers I want to share). Hope this helps the dis-organization a little.

On the hooks, two Tunisian baby blankets, hope to finalize the pattern and get it ready to send out to a magazine. The second Tunisian piece for the contract, should be finished soon. A thread runner in cranberry. This is coming along nicely. I worked on this Tuesday at our Sit N Stitch at Michaels. I need to find some TLC Amore in white, Joanns and AC Moore both carry that yarn, but have been out of white for 2 weeks! I may have to drive to the West Shore (Harrisburg) and see what that AC Moore has in stock. I've been told it's a much bigger store. Or, I may have to resort to buying on line. I like buying on line, when I can get a bargain. I hate to pay more than I pay locally and then shipping on top of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home